NSP GK5 prices not showing after update

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:46 pm
Hi!

I recently updated the module with the new version and the prices disappeared from the front page "Trendy Products" module. Also, in the previous version I had removed the red circle completely. Sadly, I did not make a backup of the code.

Check the attachment:
Screen Shot 2014-01-13 at 12.25.23 _1.jpg

The site is http://www.pratipodarok.com.

Can you check if out please? I need the prices to show and I want to to remove the red circle overlay.

Thanks,

Nenad
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:48 am
Hi

To remove red circle please add this code to css:

Code: Select all
.gkNspPM-ProductGallery .gkImage .gkImgOverlay {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
}

Prices are most probably not showing becuase of a wrong tax settings in VM. Module can oly display "totalPriceWithTax", so if there is no tax this price is found as a 0 by VM. Please try adding a tax with 0% value.

GK User
Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:42 pm
OK, I added the code and it is OK.

Also, I made a new Tax Rule in VM and now it shows the prices.

However, now the price in white color shows in front of the image (check attachment, image 2). Can you write me how to remove it?

Also, I would like to know how to center the price below the image?

Last thing: if you take a look at the 4th image, you will see that the price below is a little higher than the others. Is it possible to show all prices in one line, regardless of the text length?

Thanks,

Nenad
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:38 am
Hi

To remove the price over image:

Code: Select all
.gkNspPM-ProductGallery .gkImage .gkImgOverlay {
    display: none;
}

To center the price: