Width of Grid GK5 content module

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:49 pm
Hello

I was wondering if there is as an opportunity to change the width of the Grid GK5 module. At the moment it shows just 6 columns of content, even when I change the template width to 2560 pixels (m-social). Where can I change that? I need more than just 6 columns. The hole width of the template should be filled with the grid content (and not just zoomed).

Thanks for any help.

Best regards
Andy
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:54 am
Hi

Please take a look into the manual https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... k5-module/

You can select any number of columns for this module. Here You will find how to do this.

teitbite
Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:54 am
Hi

Please take a look into the manual https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... k5-module/

You can select any number of columns for this module. Here You will find how to do this.

GK User
Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:57 am
Hi teitbite

Thanks for your answer.

Maybe I am blind, but I can not find any option to change the columns number.

Maybe I made my self not clear. I need more than 6 columns (see the image). Is there an option to change that?Image
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:56 pm
Hi

Sorry. I missunderstood You. Unfortunatelly the module cannot use more than 6 columns. But You can display 2 Grid module next to each other so it will double the number of columns :)

GK User
Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:15 am
Hi teitbite

Thanks for your answer. It is sad that there are only 6 columns. I need 8 or 9 columns. 12 columns would be to much.
Is there no way to change that?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:56 am
Hi

You can use 2 module with 4 columns each and display it net to each other. The only problem will be that it will have to be equal so the widths of columns wil be the same.

GK User
Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:23 pm
Hi teitbite

Thanks for your answer.

I will see what fits best to my issue.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:44 am
Hi

I think there is not many options here, but using couple of modules should be good solution. Just remember the number of columns has to be equal so the width will be equal as well. If You need 9 columns use 3 Grid modules with 3 columns each.

GK User
Wed May 21, 2014 2:26 pm
Hello,
Just a simple question. How do I setup the module to show a grid made by 2 lines and 4 columns? In fact, I need a simple grid formed by 8 square displayed equaly, 4 on the line.
In order to avoid this post, I have set up In Advanced > Bootstratp Size to 4....but nothing changed.
I have tried the following settings:

In Advanced > Bootstratp Size to 4

with 8 gridbox, desktop size 1x1 >>>shows 6 on the lines
With 8 gridbox desktop, eachone with size 2x2 >>>shows 3 on the lines.

I need square boxes.
Thank you.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri May 23, 2014 9:33 pm
Hi

I'm afraid 6 columns is a base and in order to change it You will need to make changes to module script. Sadly we do not support such customisations.

GK User
Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:46 pm
Hi, can i change the width of the grid, I want to make it full screen, like 1280px. Thanks.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:51 pm
Hi

Grid module is responsive so it always covers 100% of the available width. I think what You need to do is to resize template where this module position You've used for Grid is located. Please show me Your site so I'll try to see what can be done.