Warning: Array Merge error in NSPro GK5 and J!3.1.6

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:29 pm
Hi, everyone!

Big fan of Gavick and its related templates and solutions here. I've just installed News Show Pro GK5, and I'm having some trouble getting it to work with K2. I'm using J!3.1.6 and the latest release of NSPro GK5. (I just downloaded it this morning.)

Here are the "data source" settings I'm using:

Source: K2 Categories. I've selected three categories, each of which has one item in it.
Module mode: Standard mode.

Note: I've tried publishing the module with other content sources, including "all K2 items" and "all Joomla articles" and "Joomla categories," and they've all worked fine.

Here's the error I'm getting:

Code: Select all
Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /xxxxxxxxxxxx/modules/mod_news_pro_gk5/data_sources/com_k2/model.php on line 314

I checked the GitHub page for this, and I saw that there was one update related to this module.

https://github.com/GavickPro/News-Show- ... ws_pro_gk5

When I checked the GitHub page, though, it looked like all the changes had been applied to the version I downloaded this morning. Also, my error is connected to a different line number, 314:

Code: Select all
$content[$pos] = array_merge($content[$pos], (array) $item);

Has anyone else encountered this error? Any assistance would be appreciated!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:50 am
Please configure your server according to Joomla! requirements so disable display_errors option in PHP configuration. More details you can find here >> Quickstart Installation Problems – How to fix them?
Platinum Boarder