news gk5 autoanimation

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:18 pm
Hi,
I had used many times mod-news show on joomla 2 to make vertical floating news, titles or pictures. But I've been working with joomla 3 first time and i can't find how to set objects which is floating vertical?

All my headers, text, pictures are fade in from right side and fade out from left side ... Autoanimation selection is not helping to make it vertical.

My site is www.oslorehberi.com

Best regards
Nilufer Sætrevik
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:38 pm
Hi

Can You please show me an example of this module sliding vertically ? I'm not 100% sure but I think that NSP was based on horizontal sliding for years. Need to see if You are talking about some specific style.

Please also tell me where I can see NSP module on Your current site.

GK User
Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:12 am
Hi,

I have done it vertically on this page: www.jotne.no on header2 position.
Also in another template http://www.interfm.no/ under "ukensprogram"

But here
http://oslorehberi.com/index.php/iletisim all the text moving just horizontally.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:59 am
Hi

I can see it now and I remember this style. It's called Portal mode - Vertical Scroller and it's the only style which slides vertically. In Your new site it looks like You are using a standard style so this animation it not supported. Try changing it to Portal mode - Vertical Scroller.

GK User
Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:17 am
Hei!

Am I getting blind or looking at a wrong side? :?

modulemode.jpg
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:18 am
Hi

I bet Your eyes are ok :) The only problem is that GK5 and GK4 family of NSP are different modules and doesn't have the same styles. Both of those modules are designed for the same thing, to show short versions of articles, but are different in build, so the next number was given to newer one. But as You can see GK5 doesn't have vertical scroller while GK4 does. Please simply use GK4 as You have done that till now.

GK User
Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:17 pm
Thank you!
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:40 am
Hi

No problem. Glad I could help :)