News Show Pro GK5 Problems

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:08 am
I have created 12 joomla articles. Each with a different logo image however the News Show Pro GK5 only shows 6 articles and will not show pagination or the remaining 6 articles. I have set 12 news and 6 columns as well as animation to on etc... It is supposed to work like "storebox" template "manufactures module".

http://envirotech.smilelicious.com/

have tried using this n=module before and often run into problems with it not displaying articles whether it be by category or ID and/or in the proper order but usually K2 articles...

Please advise as to what to do...
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:57 pm
I woke up this morning and everything is working fine... lol... It must be a cache issue that does not let me see the changes right away... Anyone know how to clear the cache for this so that I can see the changes right away... as clearing the cache in the browser does not work...

Thanks in advance...
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:24 pm
Hi

It may be connected with cache, but just to be sure please create a new article and play with Offset value in module configuration. If this will makes a difference than just leave it with the best value in Your case.

GK User
Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:25 pm
Do you mean in the Time offset field under Options > Data Source?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:05 pm
Hi

Yes exactly. Please try set it to -12 and add new article than. If it will show it than this is the option if not please try with +12. Let me know how it works.

GK User
Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:32 pm
We used loadposition to show a New Show GK5 in a custom HTML module. It was working fine until we moved it to a different position. Then all we see is the {loadposition ----} code instead.

http://landairsea.com/

Please advise on how to resolve this issue.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:00 pm
Hi

@landairsea can You please create a new thread about this issue ? This topic is for a completly different question.