News Gk5 - weird error message

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:50 am
Hi
Since I install the News Show Pro GK5 module, the category page shows a weird error.
I have attached the image here.
If you refresh it, the error will disappear, but if you refresh again, it will display.

With the RSS error msg, I have disable the Show Feed Link at the backend.

But i dont know how to fix this error: templates/gk_news/images/favicon.ico

Thanks for your help in advance!
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:51 am
I'm testing the module in 2 categories only.
This cat work fine: http://viethome.co.uk/index.php/nghe-nails/mau-nails

But this one doesn't: http://viethome.co.uk/index.php/tin-tuc/tin-bo-noi-vu
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:56 pm
Hi

Please tell me exactly what do I need to do to see this error ? I'm following Your link but url looks fine for me. There is no part of the code in browser address box.

GK User
Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:42 pm
It appears less frequent now. I have to refresh the page many times to see it.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:43 am
Hi

I'm sorry, but I'm refreshing it over and over and do not see this error. Anyway what You have described may be connected with cache, so please make sure cache is disabled and try to make this test and see if it gets broke than.

GK User
Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:03 pm
Hi there
I haven't disabled any caches. I have few cache settings turn on, so not sure which one you would like to disable.
But i haven't seen that error it recently.
I will let you know if it appears again.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:05 pm
Hi

Any cache connected with this module may affect it. Joomla cache or server cache. Anyway if it's not showing all the time than this may be gone already. Please keep me inform.