news show pro gk5 virtuemart language

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:22 am
Hi,

I'm using the latest versions of Joomla 2.5.11 and Virtuemart 2.0.2b and my site is in Hungarian language (not multilingual). I have installed the hungarian language pack for joomla and virtuemart and it's working fine.

My problem is that in 'news show pro gk5' (ver 1.2.1) i can not select any virtuemart categories. This is displayed: virtuemart is not installed or any virtuemart categories are avaible(current language:en_gb).

I think the problem is in the language selection, but i don't know how to change it. My site is already on hungarian default language and virtuemart also.

Can someone help me with this?

Cheers,
Peter
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:20 am
Halló!,
did you create categories in VM for Hungarian language ? If not please add at least one with few products and check again.

If won't work please send me PM with full access to back-end.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:32 am
Hi Pawel,

First of all thanks for helping. I already created some categories with hungarian language also added a product on hungarian but the issue was still there so i decided to ask for help on this forum... I am sending you login details in PM for backend. Many thanks once again for helping!

Peter
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:31 am
Hi,
now is should work fine
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:37 am
Thank's for helping! :) You are awsome!

I will need in the future to clone this page to other domain names with other languages (german and croatian) , can you tell me please is this a permanent fix so when i change the language in the future should i expect the same problem?

If it's something easy to fix please write it down so i wouldn't have to bug the gavick community again...

Cheers,
Peter
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:44 pm
First, Go to VM categories and check if you have created categories for each language not only for default.
VM can help you with this because he will offer to create a clone categories using default names.

Second, always check if you added others (all) languages in VM configuration.
Platinum Boarder