NEWS SHOW PRO NOT WORKING

March 2014 WordPress Theme
GK User
Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:16 pm
NewsPro-breaks1.JPG
Hi,

I have tried various options and nothing seems to be working properly, everything breaks. I am thinking the way we type the posts are the cause of the problems.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Mon May 01, 2017 7:49 am
HI,
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

Joshua M
Tue May 02, 2017 7:02 am
Could you provide more details? I've just added News Show Pro widget to your Mainbody widget area and can't see any problem with that.

GK User
Tue May 02, 2017 5:13 pm
Hi Joshua,
I changed it to news slider and it does not slide at all, can you please have a look and see why?

Thks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue May 02, 2017 7:02 pm
Image attached, the slideshow setting displays this. Is this right?

Thks for your help Joshua.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Wed May 03, 2017 9:48 pm
I'm afraid that slider article wrapper is not available in this theme - there's a lot of News Show Pro modes used for specific themes. For News 2 you can use highlighter and video-list poral modes (and the default one)

GK User
Thu May 04, 2017 7:11 pm
Hi Joshua,

That is disappointing, my client is pretty pissed off that purchase was made without this being noted.

Have I missed that important information somewhere, is it in the demo? Is it in the manual for setup?

I hope you realise we have incurred costs associated with these restrictions?

Thks
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Fri May 05, 2017 8:16 am
HI,
I'm sorry, but where exactly did you notice that it should be included in theme package? You can use all theme features which are visible on the demo: https://demo.gavick.com/wordpress/news2/ and I can't see News Show Pro slider article wrapper there..