Config the posted article display on the homepage or not?

March 2014 WordPress Theme
GK User
Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:50 am
Hi Support,

I use NEWS2 theme. Can i config in a article edit page in admin panel to determine whether the post can be displayed or not displayed under the specific category?

e.g.
article1, article2, article3 is under category A
And category A will be displayed in the homepage
only article 2 & article 3 can be displayed in the homepage under the category A

Can this be possible? And where can i setup this or in which part in document i can get the answer?

Thanks.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:41 am
Hello,

I'm sorry but I afraid that it is not possible with the WordPress standard functionality.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:30 pm
dziudek wrote:Hello,

I'm sorry but I afraid that it is not possible with the WordPress standard functionality.

Hi,

I mean that is the NEWS2 theme provide such kind of functionalities in edit post page? thanks,
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:31 pm
Our theme also doesn't provide this kind of functionality - it is non-standard - I see first time this kind of request.
Administrator

GK User
Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:28 am
dziudek wrote:Our theme also doesn't provide this kind of functionality - it is non-standard - I see first time this kind of request.

Hi

I previously used Magzine2 which can provide such kind functions which only checked articles can be displayed in the home page. My concern is because not every post has the pictures if there is no filter the articles which only have text displayed in the homepage looks bit ugly. I mean the demo looks so elegant but my site looks ugly. :roll:
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:18 am
dziudek wrote:Our theme also doesn't provide this kind of functionality - it is non-standard - I see first time this kind of request.

Hi,

I got answer from theme configuration screenshot. that is great!
Junior Boarder