popup window

February 2014 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:18 pm
Report this post
Hi,
1. I'm using News Show Pro GK5 as video modul on https://czpz.org (I've made configuration as shown in News2 Template) There is no popup wondow when i click the image. What's going wrong?
2. I can't see Coockie law at all, not only popup. Can I make it on popup window?

Can you help me?
Thanks
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:03 am
Report this post
Hi

2. Cookie Consent plugin we were using does not exists anymore, please disable it and use one of those instead: https://extensions.joomla.org/category/ ... e-control/

1. I could not find mentioned module on Your site, but from previous reports of such problem make sure that the video is included as a K2 media element and not directly in articles code.

GK User
Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:44 pm
Report this post
Thanks for replay. May be you should delete suggestions to Cookie Consent plugin from all places.
I removed News Show Pro GK5 module. It doesn't work properly on my site as video module. It looked very bad either as image preview. I will try again if one day I use K2.
There is a bigger problem:
js conflict mod_news_pro_gk5.
I'm working on it now.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:25 am
Report this post
Hi

What conflict is it? Have You tried to force loading NSP's javascript libraries ? Or switching the engine to mootools ?

GK User
Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:17 pm
Report this post
I switch the engine of all modules Gavicn News GK5 to force disable. Smoothscroling doesn't work yet. It is enabled in News template. I don't understand where is the problem. It worked after installation.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:27 pm
Report this post
Video is not working at all. I tryed Yendif video and new allvideoshare. Gallery is sonfigured 6 raws/ 6 columns. The template shows only 1 column. Vide player seems started but there is no vide capture from youtube.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:30 pm
Report this post
Logout is not working. Login is correct.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:31 pm
Report this post
smoothscroling of the Main menu is not working. It is switched on in the templates configuration.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:55 am
Report this post
Hi

Sounds like a conflict indeed. And I'm guessing it does not allow any other script work since was trigger, if it's the case than problem is with wrong (or multiple) jQuery libraries. Please send me an access to joomla panel and correct url to Your site to my mail [email protected]

GK User
Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:11 am
Report this post
I sent access data to the site by Email last week. Did you manage to see my site? Meanwhile I tried easyjquery extension but can not see changes. Thanks in advance.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:42 am
Report this post
Did you manage to see the site?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:53 pm
Report this post
hallo any help?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:30 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please do not bump Your own thread. It only changes the time of last activity and moves Your question to the end of the line.

I'm sorry, but I do not see an email connected to user: centerprh or forum thread: 53460. I believe Your mail is on of 20 mails I got without information about what thread are they connected with, but in that case You should got a mail back asking about the url to thread. Please send it one more time, but make sure to put the url to the thread in it.

GK User
Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:16 am
Report this post
Now everything works fine. Thanks
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:52 pm
Report this post
Hi

Great to hear that. Closing this thread than.