Error with gk.scripts.js

February 2014 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:02 pm
Report this post
I have this error in Firebug with gk.scripts.js

Code: Select all
 jQuery(...).on is not a function   

jQuery('a[href*="#"]').on('click', function (e) {
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:10 am
Report this post
No idea to solve this ?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:14 pm
Report this post
no help ?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:49 am
Report this post
Hi

Function "on()" is a standard jQuery function, so it's either a wrong jQuery library loaded or something is conflicting with it. Try install Easy jQuery plugin and force one jQuery library version only.

GK User
Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:16 pm
Report this post
teitbite wrote:Hi

Function "on()" is a standard jQuery function, so it's either a wrong jQuery library loaded or something is conflicting with it. Try install Easy jQuery plugin and force one jQuery library version only.

i'am not sure to understand , i have a problem with gk.scripts.js and you tell me to solve (mask) this with Easy jQuery plugin ?

Sure it works (i test it) but i would like to really fix the problem in the gk.scripts.js
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:35 pm
Report this post
Hi

It's not quite like that. This error is most likely because one of 3rd party extensions must be loading old jQuery library. Since I cannot see the site or have access to it I cannot tell which extensions it is and where the old library should be disabled. Easy jQuery is not masking anything. It simply makes sure that only one jQuery library will be used on website at the same time.

GK User
Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:30 am
Report this post
HI

i understand now , thx ;)
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:14 pm
Report this post
Hi

Glad I could help.
---
If You were satisfied with our support please let other users know on Twitter: http://twitter.com/gavickpro or Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gavickpro