fixed menu choose what to show

February 2014 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:53 pm
Report this post
i would like to add a module like language for example or social to be more explaining, and to hide whe the menu goes down (fixedmenu) no suffix or anything. i am suggesting it can be as a suffix or something.

example i want to see login/ register in full view but as i scroll down to hide it from menu

thanks a lot i am following your suggestions since you dont answer me to other thread.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:15 am
Report this post
Hi,
yes some elements are hidden during scroll.
But you can use addcional extension to get some features/links all the time, for example Custom Sidetabs / sidebars - check on JED.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:25 pm
Report this post
many modules as to it.

what i really meant was to hide modules lice social or login during scroll down.

modules that i like there when site is loading but i would like to disapper when i scroll down and menu is changing.

this nice i use in other site like kaboomzine.com

my website is enetpress.eu regarding this and it is online i cannot change style of logo especially this time that we are one day after electtions.

i'll get back when i relax a bit.. thanks anyway .
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:16 pm
Report this post
This template is slightly specific, and in most cases people needs more and more different customizations.

When page is scrolled top elements remains but with different ID
Code: Select all
#gkFixedMenu.active { ...}

so if you're smart guy you can hide some elements from it using simple CSS code.

Code: Select all
#gkFixedMenu.active a#gkLogin {
    display: none;
}

and Login button will disappear after scroll :mrgreen:
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:32 pm
Report this post
thanks a lot !!!

your post it was very usefull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:43 pm
Report this post
Happy to heard that.
I hope that News2 will meet your expectations :)
Platinum Boarder