Login - popup or modal window

February 2014 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:40 pm
Report this post
We currently operate on a template NEWS 2 web portal for foresters attended by about 3,000 visitors per day.

Site's visitors are registered and loged for comment, advertising and shopping in the eshop.

We have a responses from the visitors that bothers them LOGON behavior on this website.
If they click on the LOGIN button at the top and they are inside any article on the site, they are after logging redirect to the main page of the website.
It would be better if after logging they were redirected back to the place where they start subscribe.

I have 2 questions:
1. It is possible to set in this template redirection from login page back to to the place where they start subscribe?
2. Is it possible to change the login page to login popup window or login modal window?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:24 am
Report this post
Hello,

I will analyze possibility of the first solution. The second solution is a custom work beyond of our support, so you should implement it by yourself - of course adding a login popup is possible.
Administrator

GK User
Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:23 pm
Report this post
Unfortunately as I see there is no easy way to implement even the first solution - joomla default behaviour is redirecting user to the profile page.
Administrator