Plugin Typography button - problem in Virtuemart

February 2014 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:15 pm
Report this post
I found that the plugin button Typography has problem with display in some parts of administration Virtuemart.

for example in:
edit categories
edit manufacturers

Instead of typography previewed after cklick on the button, so all typographic mark displays above edit window for the category description or manufacturer

I use Virtuemart 2.6.12 in Joomla 2.5.27.

Problem is in template NEWS2 but also i try template Bikestore - and there is same problem.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:35 pm
Report this post
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

teitbite
Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:03 pm
Report this post
Hi

Thank You for sending me an access, but I will not need it after all. This problem was mentioned by a different user already and is fixed now. All You need to do is to download rest_files package of Your template and install typography plugin again.

GK User
Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:18 am
Report this post
I downloaded gk_news2_rest_files_J!25, install plg_gk_typography, but I have the same problem :(
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:39 pm
Report this post
Hi

I can see plugins were no upgraded yet. Try again in a day or two it will be released withing Gavern 3.16 version.

GK User
Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:29 am
Report this post
I am seeking a new version of the plugin and still nothing :|

In the download section, unfortunately I can not see the date of the package, so I have to first download the package and look at the dates of the individual plugins.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:34 pm
Report this post
Hi

I cannot see it either. I think it will be released withing Gavern 3.16 update, so it may take a while. I've asked programmers to send me a copy, so will attache it here as soon as I get it.

GK User
Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:31 pm
Report this post
Still does not exist fix for plugin plg_gk_typography?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:18 pm
Report this post
Hi

Not yet. I have rushed programmers. Will let You know as soon as I'll know.

teitbite
Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:20 pm
Report this post
Hi

Och. It was fixed, but only packages with templates supported VM was upgraded. Please use the plugin attached which I took from inStyle rest_files package for joomla 2.5.

GK User
Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:34 pm
Report this post
Thank you, new plugin works correctly, the problem is solved in Virtuemart.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:14 pm
Report this post
Hi

ok. Thank You for this information. Programmers was informed already and all plugins will be replaced soon. Not only the VM template's based packages.

teitbite
Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:05 pm
Report this post
Hi

An update with all fixed plugins were released today.