Aside menu useless on desktop

January 2013 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri May 23, 2014 7:51 pm
Report this post
Hi - great idea with the aside menu, BTW. The problem: if the main menu links amount is greater than the height of the browser window... well - the remaining links are invisible and there is no way to scroll that menu to access these links... (well, there is always a way - you would click and highlight the menu and drag the cursor down until it 'pulls out' the hidden copy ... but that's not how this suppose to work, right? ;))
It works fine in tablet/mobile - tap and drag to scroll the entire menu. But there is no tapping on desktop...

For second, I thought that perhaps I can have a classic menu on desktop and it will turn into aside menu for tablet/mobile, but unfortunately it's not the case. Pity, this could be pretty cool setup.

SO... what is the solution for scrolling the aside menu on desktop? Please advise - thanks
AZ
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon May 26, 2014 9:08 am
Report this post
Hello,

Are you sure that this problem exists on the desktop? When I hover the menu and scroll then the menu scrolls to the end without any problems.
Administrator