Qestion about the mainbody Latest Posts Widget

January 2012 WordPress Theme
GK User
Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:52 pm
I'm trying to replicate the mainbody latest posts widget, but the images never match the rules that I set in the widget. I followed the same padding, image size, position, and everything else. However, the images just keep expanding to the width of the mainbody and are positioned below the text including the read more link. Am I doing something wrong. I've left it like that for now. So you can see how it looks. www.corruptedcartridge.com
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:07 am
Hi

Can You please just show me which image You have in mind ? Please also next to this information attach a screen with settings of this widget.

GK User
Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:14 pm
Here's an image of what 1 post looks like. The other 5 posts are lined up the same wayImage I want them to look like this Image. I'm using the exact same settings
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:40 am
Hi

All You need to do is to set the image in NSP widget settings to float: none, than You can play with order of the elements to have header, than image, text and additional info. If You will find it problematic please send me an access to admin area and tell me exactly which widget I should look into.