Install Issues and link broken

December '13 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:51 pm
Report this post
Hi Guys,

if I try to install the quickstart my Joomla stops working after ~2min of uploading. I just get a white page.
And in the download section I can not download the template because the link seems broken.

Could you guys help me somehow?

Best,
lzy
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:11 pm
Report this post
Hi,
hard to say what is wrong , like bad karma.
---
About template only: I suggest to try from other browser, if you're using Opera -> Try from Firefox, if IE -> try from Chrome etc.
--
About Game are you sure? This is quite old template, his last update was a year ago etc.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:19 pm
Report this post
Hey Oscar,

thanks for your answer. I could solve it now but is it possible to install the complete Demo Template somehow? Should I just uninstall my Joomla from my Server and reinstall Joomla + Template with the quickinstall? If Im right I have the full Demo site installed then right? At the moment I have to build everything on my own.

Best,
lzy
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:37 pm
Report this post
If your server had a bad day(s) , white pages, I suggest to find a friend which already has good stable hosting service, and ask him for 100 MB space and MYSQL database install there our QuickStart and then .... if all will be okay even after 1h or longer, try this solution: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... rt-package

"There always seems to be a way to fix things." - MacGyver :mrgreen:
Platinum Boarder