Problem with nsp

December '13 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:33 am
Report this post
For some reason, when I add a item to a category I made, and I click on it from one of the tabs in the banner_left (Latest Mods)
Its sends me to the non k2 styled template.
http://www.ominecraft.com/index.php/com ... -out-there

But items that came with the default jumpstart seem to head to the /index.php/temlate/ just perfectly fine.
http://www.ominecraft.com/index.php/tem ... ps4-review

Why won't my items redirect to the /template/ ?

www.ominecraft.com to see.

Also... why does it take forever, for a item to load to one of the modules? I create the customNPCs item, it didn't post to the latest mods until a couple of hours later???
It also did that with the News section. I added the working hard item, and it didn't show up till a couple of hours later as well.

I have Show article create after 'blank' and show article created in the last X days set 0

Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:40 am
Report this post
Ok, fixed the delay...

but I have tried everything I know to fix the items posting in /index.php/component/

I think it has something to do with the actual category. Cause if I make a item in a category that came with the template (jumpstart) it will direct to the /index.php/template/k2/blah blah. perfect.

But like I said before, if I make a item in a category I made, it will direct it to /index.php/component/k2

:(
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:35 pm
Report this post
I really would like it if someone could help me with this.

It's really the last thing I have to get right before I can unlock the site.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:42 pm
Report this post
Hi

Your articles are opening under Home page always. This means You are lacking landing pages for articles. You can easily fix it by adding couple of K2 category layouts to menu. You do not need to use this menu, but element have to be created so articles will have a place to open at. Alias used for this element will be shown as /template at the moment.