Store layout problem

eCommerce WordPress theme to create online shop with WooCommerce support
GK User
Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:35 pm
Store layout falls apart, I do not know where the mistake but the layout of the store is not ok, as you can see in the picture. Instead of the 3 rows is 4, with blank fields Image
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:58 am
Hello,

Did you update your theme to the latest version? (1.10.1)

GK User
Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:04 pm
so I'm using the latest version, but now the same in August to correct and well. I did not do anything ....
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:38 am
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

GK User
Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:25 am
Hello, I still have a problem with the display of the products in the store, trying a variety of sorting options, and sometimes help is ok, but other products begin to drift away.
ImageImageImage
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:49 am
Could you please send me again the URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

GK User
Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:06 am
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:58 pm
It looks like missing css code. Are you using the latest version of the Instyle theme? Could you send me a PM with backend and FTP access?

Joshua M
Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:43 am
There's missing css code in your css/woocommerce.css file:
Code: Select all
ul.products li.first {
   clear: both;
}

GK User
Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:13 am
Thank you everything is ok, but how does it happen? I never touched
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:26 pm
I'm not sure, but I can see that some files are modified in comparison to last version of the instyle theme.