No description on product page

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:29 pm
Report this post
I have disabled every plugin and replace all template css files. What is causing this. I really need help. I transitioned from the storebox template to the instyle template and have had nothing but problems getting this to work properly. There are over 500 products in the store so I wouldn't want to re-add these to a new install...please help

http://pinkchella.com/index.php/shop-by ... ime-detail

I just need the descriptions to work
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:54 pm
Report this post
I alleviated this error by copying the js folder from "template/storebox/js" to "template/instyle/js" ...why would this be the solution.. although it is working, I need to know why I need to input files from a separate template to get things working. I started with the storebox quickstart a few months ago, but then used the instyle template to re - do the site (not the quickstart). Why would these issues arise?
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:50 pm
Report this post
I'm already trying to help you in other thread. Please do not duplicate same questions.