Problems installing quickstart pack

Professional eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template with responsive design discussion forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:39 pm
Report this post
i install english version of instyle quickstart pack but i have thi error:

inStyle
Table 'Sqlxxxxx_5.#__virtuemart_categories_en_gb' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT DISTINCT c.virtuemart_category_id AS CID FROM #__virtuemart_product_categories AS cx LEFT JOIN #__virtuemart_categories_en_gb AS c ON cx.virtuemart_category_id = c.virtuemart_category_id LEFT JOIN #__virtuemart_products_en_gb AS content ON cx.virtuemart_product_id = content.virtuemart_product_id LEFT JOIN #__virtuemart_categories AS cat ON c.virtuemart_category_id = cat.virtuemart_category_id WHERE ( c.virtuemart_category_id = 8 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 9 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 10 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 14 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 11 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 17 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 13 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 12 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 1 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 2 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 3 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 15 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 4 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 6 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 16 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 5 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 7 )
It appears the page you were looking for doesn't exist. Sorry about that.

the version of virtuemart is it correct?

I also get an error when i install the language (following your demo guide) , it say that can't connect to the server.

can you help me, Please?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:53 pm
Report this post
i installed the new version of virtuemart, but now there is an error in the categories, the template disappear and i can see only the categories without the template.

how can i upload an image to show you the error?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:42 am
Report this post
I think there is a problem in template override for virtuemart's category and categories. The product page is ok.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:09 pm
Report this post
i think the error is in the override's file:
templates/gk_instyle/html/com_virtuemart/category/default.php

is the error in line 198 ?

How can I fix it?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:15 pm
Report this post
I fix the problem installing jqueryeasy plugin .
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:09 pm
Report this post
Hi

Ok. Thank You for shearing. Closing this thread now.