Error message InStyle below Breadcrumbs

Professional eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template with responsive design discussion forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:20 pm
Report this post
Hi Gavick!

All of a sudden I get this error message on my website:
Deprecated: Non-static method JApplicationSite::getMenu() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in D:\www\the-green-islandcouk\www\templates\gk_instyle\lib\framework\helper.layout.php on line 164 Deprecated: Non-static method JApplicationCms::getMenu() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in D:\www\the-green-islandcouk\www\libraries\cms\application\site.php on line 272

I downloaded and installed the newest version of the template, but then all my adjustments (override.cs) were gone and the site looked awfull. So I put back the back-up.
What can I do to remove the message? All seem to work fine, but the message is there. I changed the setting for showing errors to No, but it stays.

Grtz,
Dick
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:36 pm
Report this post
Hi

Try block it in global joomla configuration for server. Just set Error Showing Level to None.
What PHP version are You using? I think this errors starts to show after updating to 5.6. Most reliable is 5.5