InStyle quickstart stuck at installation on MAMP

Professional eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template with responsive design discussion forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:10 am
Report this post
Hi, I've tried both quick start for InStyle 3x and 2.5 on local MAMP, also following the instruction on: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... quickstart
I am still stuck at installation process, keep coming back to installation page.

Please help.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:40 am
Report this post
Hi,
so you have to read another guide: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... o-fix-them
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:56 pm
Report this post
no, still not working, i've tried even until creating the configuration.php, now goes blank, then I go to MyPhpAdmin as directed, no tables created

Navigate to phpMyAdmin and select the database for the Joomla! 3.x site in the left-hand drop-down list box. This will show the database tables on the left side of the screen.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:28 am
Report this post
ok, nevermind, I did clean install once again > follow polish język , and seem to be working, until the next problem, cheers
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:56 am
Report this post
If you don't mind I suggest install Quickstart on real working hosting, then use Akeeba Backup to create a fully working site and recover on MAMP.
In most cases it should work.
As you may now it's not possible for us to support all localhost server software.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:58 am
Report this post
BTW before you will start using a VM3, please check their forum you will see how many problems are still not solved or appear each day. And here we cannot solve them. You have been warned.
Platinum Boarder