Template In Style

Professional eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template with responsive design discussion forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:09 am
Report this post
I'm using the template In Style and like to know how I can add a new tab for "Size Guide" in the Virtual Mark product layout.

For exemple

Description | Reviews | Size Guide

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:40 am
Report this post
Hi,
probably you have to use addcional extension from JED, I saw few some time ago in Virtuemart category : http://extensions.joomla.org/ --
default VM3 installation do not have such a feature.

But you can also search answer on official VirtueMart forum - I guess you are not first.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:42 pm
Report this post
Main Menu - problema

Hello.

I'm using the template INSTYLE and I have a problem in the main menu ...
When I hide the home item in the main menu, the menu does not keep in proper position, appears below the starting position ..
How can I fix this?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:19 pm
Report this post
I have to see to tell more,
maybe keep first position as a one letter/mark: . (dot)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:06 am
Report this post
Hello..

I I hope this is not the only solution found ... Cause I need to delete the link home but do not want to add any dot to my menu ...
I await answers.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:11 am
Report this post
I'm using Instyle template and would like to use Search (found in the template topbar Store Front) on my website. That is, I wanted only to appear the icon (magnifying glass) and on click open the search box. It's possible?
Best regards,

Susana Caetano
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:17 pm
Report this post
In some our templates default search icon has been removed by template developer.
but please in Search module do all those settings:
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:55 am
Report this post
Unfortunately it does not work ..
I wanted only to appear the image and on click / on mouse hover appeared the search box
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:37 pm
Report this post
So it means what I said, it was removed from code.
One of option, please:
1) rename that folder name just add "==" at the end of name
templates\gk_instyle\html\mod_search
2) and do not forget to insert a search icon "searchButton.gif" here
templates\gk_instyle\images\
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:48 pm
Report this post
you mean to add "==" to mod_search folder? mod_search ==?
I tried this and it still is not working.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:28 am
Report this post
did you added a image file also?
--
I was talking about rename this folder name , it doesn't matter if you will add "==" or just "111" to it
--
can you show me url?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:51 pm
Report this post
Of couse.

URL: www.daily-day.com/teste

I also still have problems with the main menu .. By removing the link "home" menu comes down and is not in the starting position.
please help me..
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:30 pm
Report this post
Hello

I have a new problem in INSTYLE template.
I do not want to keep the menu "user area", so I created a new menu in topnav position where I put links "LOGIN" and "REGISTER".
The link "LOGIN" works (though not function popup window as in the demo) but the REGISTER link does not work and forwards directly to the LOGIN form.
I need help to solve this situation.

Also, in the search results there is no picture of the product, only the title.
Can you help me?
Thanks,
Susana
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:13 pm
Report this post
Also, in the search results there is no picture of the product, only the title.

Quite normal, you have to buy a commercial extenuation which allows that. Sorry.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:17 pm
Report this post
The link "LOGIN" works (though not function popup window as in the demo) but the REGISTER link does not work and forwards directly to the LOGIN form.

No link to URL, no help. I'm not a wizard.
--
Probably registration was overridden by template so you can try to rename that folder
/templates/gk_instyle\html\com_users\registration
\templates\gk_instyle\html\com_users\login

into "registrationOFF" & "loginOFF"- and check if still not working as it should, sorry I;m guessing
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:20 pm
Report this post
good Morning,
I have some questions and I need your help:
- RESGISTRATION FORM: how to show only the fields: name, username, password, confirm password, email adress, email adreess confirm (same as demo)
- LOGIN: I changed the login to topnav position, how to make the form appear in a popup window (as in the demo)?
- USER AREA: I can use for other data other than username and create account? How?
Thanks

www.daily-day.com/teste2
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:04 am
Report this post
Good morning,

I want to report an error in InStyle template and ask for help in a change in the template.

When entering the BRANDS menu from the main menu (which contains submenu), the VM Search Product module is no longer function properly. For research to browse all products and not just the last brand inserted in the Brands menu, I had to add all brands on the menu, but I wish you solve this problem because I do not want to link all brands (todas as marcas ).

Another situation would you like to use the popup login window (the same as it is in UserArea module) in the SIG IN menu on the topnav position and stay with the free UserArea position for use with other modules. It's possible?
www.daily-day.com/site
I await answers.
Regards,
Susana Caetano
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:18 am
Report this post
Anyone??? please??
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:09 pm
Report this post
About required fields in registration you have to ask VM3 support if we talk about e-commerce section.
GK template added only different design style, we didn't change default structure.
But I guess you was talking about "create account" from left side, it uses K2 registration (!) not default Joomla or VM3 registration process.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:12 pm
Report this post
help in a change in the template.

Customization is not a part of support, it's same situation when you buy a new car in showroom.

I can use for other data other than username and create account? How?

You have to use addcional plugins, so as a result you will be able to use e-mail and password only.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:58 pm
Report this post
Good afternoon,
I don't want to change the template, just wanted the SIG IN that I added on topnav position open the login form in a popup window (like logging in UserArea position) - is it possible?
About the search vm product module (page MEN - position sidebar), when i write down to find one product on the website, it opens the BRANDS menu (mainmenu) and does not work properly (I had to add ALL BRANDS to review research all products). This only happens to me in this template, any solution? I apologize be to insist.
Best regards,
Susana Caetano
Fresh Boarder