Chrome & InStyle

Professional eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template with responsive design discussion forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu May 21, 2015 2:00 pm
Report this post
Hi, I always use Firefox as browser, but decided to check one of your ttemplates (Creativity) with Chrome. Big mess! Then I checked my operational site with template InStyle on Chrome. Big mess too (watch screendump)! What's going on with this template? I used a few templates like Startup, no problem at all. Can you tell me what';s wrong with it and a stable solution please!Image
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon May 25, 2015 11:42 am
Report this post
is there anybody in there Gavick?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon May 25, 2015 1:04 pm
Report this post
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

teitbite
Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:07 am
Report this post
Hi

Please disable css and javascript compression. I think problem is there. If disabling will help send me an access to FTP.

teitbite
Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:03 pm
Report this post
Hi

I think You have clicked "Unsubscribed" link at the bottom of the mail and that's why You do not receave mail. Please go to thread and at the bottom hit "Subscribe".

I meant to disable JS and CSS compresions, not only GZip. Send me an access to joomla panel, so I'll do it myself.

GK User
Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:04 am
Report this post
OK, that was the problem, you were right. I disabled both compressions and now it's over. Thanks Teitbite....
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:46 am
Report this post
Hi

I just read Your PM message. No I have not received an access.

If it's a compression issue, than I think Your server is configured not to allow creation of new files by scripts. You may need to talk to hosting provider about this.