Resize Sidebar menu

Professional eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template with responsive design discussion forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:19 am
Report this post
Hi
I want to resize the sidebar, actually the height of the menu in the sidebar. How to do this?
I can change the Sidebar width in the template manager layouts section, but not the height!

the homepage is http://demo.federkorb.de/

Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:22 am
Report this post
Sidebar height is set according to elements that are visible inside. It will become longer if more elements in menus and modules are visible.
Could you please post a screenshot and mark what exactly would you like to achieve?

GK User
Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:42 am
Report this post
Actually want to resize the line spacing. Also the space betweent menu title and first link should be less.

Screenshot attached.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:07 pm
Report this post
Strange - I have checked your site on Chrome and spacing is not that huge. What browser and os are you using?
he only spacing I might suggest to recuce is between SEKUNDARSTUFE I. and SEKUNDARSTUFE II. You can do it by editing: /templates/gk_instyle/css/override.css and adding at its end:
Code: Select all
#gkSidebar .box {
  margin: 0;
}

Remember to enable "CSS override" in template settings - advanced section.

GK User
Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:55 pm
Report this post
Hi

Thanks, it works great!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:40 am
Report this post
Is there anything else I can help you with regarding this topic?