Help to show currency symbol and adjust wording

Professional eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template with responsive design discussion forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:55 am
Report this post
Hi, I am hoping someone can help...
I am using InStyle template on joomla 3 - I have a little problem and can't seem to work out how to fix it!
I am adding a new product with K2 Store and everything is fine, however the price is not showing correctly in the box - it's not showing the currency symbol and only showing the first two numbers of the value - i.e £12.00 shows as 12
Sure it's a simple fix, everything seems to be set up in currency etc so thinking it might be something I need to adjust on the InStyle template? Can you also change the wording and font? - currently showing as "Sales Price"
Link to the example on the template demo...
https://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/instyl ... ood-detail
Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:58 pm
Report this post
Hello,

Are you sure that it is a K2Store? Because you are linking to VirtueMart product page.
Administrator