foxcontact browse files button is missing

Professional eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template with responsive design discussion forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:16 pm
Report this post
Dear,

http://rkdesigns.nl/multimedia-en-inter ... pport.html there the button to add photo’s for example to send with the form directly is working.

http://arendsstofferingen.nl/index.php/offerte here it isn’t showing at all?! what’s wrong with this template?

With kind regards,
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:46 pm
Report this post
Hi,
sorry but have we support all extensions from JED, especial if this is commercial one ?
ok.
Maybe start from disabling cache.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:39 pm
Report this post
simple: other GK themes show all the buttons, instyle not, so what's wrong with the coding in this template? i never turn caching on
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:20 pm
Report this post
1) Did you asked creator of FoxContact first?
2) Disable all modules from this page where you have form, and check again.
3) I saw this in your code
<script src="/cache/gk/2e57e1c1584a19e0a20ae407297e6ac3.js.php" type="text/javascript"></script>
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:02 pm
Report this post
Foxcontact asks to ask the template builders first because it's working in other websites with GK templates without any problem.
A programmer has changed the java version for me and the button started to work, we did already what you discribed, he found also somthing with the javascript which would not load? after disabling everything which was turned on the problem was still there so don't know what it was. But works now after changing the javascript.

If you want to keep the topic clean you can delete this tread, I can't update foxcontact in this website probably without getting a java conflict or something, i'm not a programmer.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:29 pm
Report this post
i'm not a programmer.

I'm not also. But I know reactions of GK developer about template customization only for one extension. No way.
Platinum Boarder