Virtuemart / Instyle and Joomla 3 >

Professional eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template with responsive design discussion forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:57 pm
Report this post
Hi there,

Can someone please confirm whether this template works with virtuemart on joomla version 3 and upwards.

Many thanks
Andy
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:18 pm
Report this post
Hello,

Sorry but we are not supporting a VirtueMart for Joomla 3. till it won't be a stable release.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:54 pm
Report this post
Hi there, ok can you please suggest what can be used so that it is compatible with the latest version of joomla, that is which template and which shopping cart will actually work on joomla >3

Thanks v much
A
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:57 pm
Report this post
Hikashop works with Joomla! 3.x
Administrator

GK User
Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:24 pm
Report this post
OK so will hikashop work with your instyle ecommerce template
Basically I am on Joomla 3.3 and want a ecommerce template and cart that will work together.

I see INSTYLE which i like but not sure if this works out of the box with hikashop.

Can you suggest template(s) that will work together on the mosst current version

Thanks again

A
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:46 am
Report this post
Our only template with built-in support for Hikashop is Storefront: https://www.gavick.com/forums/steak-hou ... 39146.html
Administrator

GK User
Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:53 am
Report this post
Thanks, can i ask what configuration is required by a template to make it work with a particular cart?

Also your link was for WORDPRESS and i am using joomla :)
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:17 pm
Report this post
Sorry, it seems that I have wrong link in my clipboard - the proper one is: http://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/storefront

regarding the required configuration usually is connected with the custom CSS for the specific component, and also some part of the JS code which connects the component cart with the template.
Administrator

GK User
Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:33 am
Report this post
Any examples or forums i can refer to, to see if I can integrate hikashop with another of your templates? Is it easy or does it take some work?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:37 pm
Report this post
It will always need some work, because it will need CSS improvements.
Administrator

GK User
Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:01 pm
Report this post
Anything you can point me to in terms of guidance or that I can read so that I can get up to speed?

Any pointers or references as a starting point would be great

Thanks v much :)
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:08 am
Report this post
I'm sorry but I have no this kind of documentation. The only thing which I can advice - use the default hikashop styling and only override necessary parts (you can do it in the override.css file of the template or in the Custom CSS option in the template advanced options).
Administrator