Drop down menu problem

Professional eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template with responsive design discussion forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:45 pm
Report this post
Hi, the problem I have is when I select an option for a product, the option dissapears! Please have a look here:

http://www.rcmobile.org/rcmobile/index. ... -protector

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:59 pm
Report this post
Hello,

Did you fixed this issue? Because I cannot reproduce it.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Report this post
No, unfortunately not. I am able to select the item but the box remains blank once i have made a choice. It works on ipad and iphone but not in ie or chrome on several machines.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:42 pm
Report this post
Please provide me your full configurations which have this issue: OS name and version and Browser name and version
Administrator

GK User
Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:20 pm
Report this post
Windows XP Home Edition 32 Bit SP3, Google Chrome Version 37.0.2062.124 m
Windows XP Home Edition 32 Bit SP3, Firefox Version 32.0.3
Windows 8.1 Pro, Google Chrome Version 37.0.2062.124 m
Windows 8.1 Pro, Internet Explorer 11 Version 11.0.12

I did however manage to get it working in an ancient internet explorer 6! (although most of the site did not view properly, the dropdowns did!)

When I first load this page http://www.rcmobile.org/rcmobile/index. ... -protector , the drop down box is empty when I'm sure it should say 'select'. I am able to drop down and see the choices, but when I click on one of them the contents of the drop down box remain blank/white instead of showing my chosen option.

Thanks for you help
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:00 pm
Report this post
Your issue can be solved by adding in the Custom CSS option under the template advanced settings the following CSS code:

Code: Select all
.k2store select {
padding-bottom: 0!important;
padding-top: 0!important;
}
Administrator

GK User
Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:25 am
Report this post
That worked, thankyou
Fresh Boarder