K2 Item in Main Menu

Professional eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template with responsive design discussion forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:11 pm
Report this post
Good day. I'm using the template InStyle and appears an item of K2 within the menu, as in Women item sample site. Where is held the display setting of this item? How to choose the item to be displayed there?

Thanks,

Gilson Alves - Prodabit Sistemas
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:26 pm
Report this post
In our demo we just create some blanks menu item which redirect to "#" url so nowhere. You need to reconfigure the menu item via menu manager to your own page but there are no specials settings for this menu items.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:14 am
Report this post
What I want to know is how to configure what is displayed here ...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:31 am
Report this post
Hi! I also want to know how to build this menu with K2store. I created it like you describe it here https://www.gavick.com/documentation/un ... s-in-menu/
but I cant find "Menu item type" in options and choose configuration of menu in K2..
Can you give me advice about?

thanks, Tanya
Fresh Boarder