Please answer questions about this template with Hikashop

Professional eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template with responsive design discussion forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:10 pm
Report this post
I have 2 questions regarding the site that I am doing:

1. I am using the site and Hikashop. I am also using a custom product designer called Fancy Product Designer http://fancyproductdesigner.com/.

I had 2 choices when I purchased this script: jquery and woocommerce. I chose jquery, though I have no idea what the hell I'm doing with it. Did I make the right choice? I have done a great deal of customization's and it is looking great. My next, and final step, is actually integrating it in with Hikashop and Joomla. I just want to make sure I am working with the right stuff. I am fine with PHP, CSS, etc. But I don't know anything about jquery or woocommerce.

2. When my site is done, how much would you charge to check it and help with minor fixes, etc. I wouldn't come to you until I fully tested it, but I would like a second set of eyes (especially a set with the programming skills that you guys have).
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:53 pm
Report this post
Hello,

1. I'm sorry but your question is connected with a product which we never implemented. The only thing which I can say is that the only version which can work with hikashop is jQuery version, because WooCommerce is a WordPress ecommerce extension.

2. We are not offering this kind of services, because we are too busy with our own products maintenace and development.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:14 pm
Report this post
Thank you! I appreciate you working on your own product anyway.
Expert Boarder