source code

Professional eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template with responsive design discussion forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed May 07, 2014 8:47 pm
Report this post
I am sorry if the question is stupid - I can not find the source html and css code! I need it in order to align the icons to create a div and a lot of a lot of things to do. If this is copyright infringement then sorry I will not touch it. If you can please tell me where and how to find the source code.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed May 07, 2014 9:00 pm
Report this post
Where is code?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed May 07, 2014 9:34 pm
Report this post
Hi

If You mean this search module than I suppose it's in template's /html/mod_search/ . Css will be spread across couple of files. With the developer tool You should be able to tell the exact file and line of css, as I can see now template.css line 413.

GK User
Thu May 08, 2014 5:29 am
Report this post
and where the html file is not a module?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri May 09, 2014 10:00 pm
Report this post
Hi

The code You pointing at is between <div class="box"></div> layers, so it supposed to be a module. Please tell me an url to Your site so I'll make sure.

GK User
Sat May 10, 2014 6:27 am
Report this post
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue May 13, 2014 8:38 am
Report this post
Hi

Just as I thought. It's a Search module published in sidebar module position, code is located in /html/mod_search/default.php

GK User
Wed May 14, 2014 7:07 am
Report this post
thanks i did the button and it works like a search. BUT I can not make the picture. U can see on the picture ..
I was edit file - <input type="image" img src="sear.jpg">
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed May 14, 2014 10:44 am
Report this post
thanks for module position.
Solved! I am in the folder templates / gk_instyle / html / mod_serch/ in default.php
Write:
<div class = "search <? php echo $ moduleclass_sfx?>">
<input type = "image" src="https://cdn1.iconfinder.com/data/icons/large-black-icons/512/Zoom_search_find_magnifying_glass.png" width = "16px" height = "16px" class = "rightpic" />
<style>
    . rightpic {
     float: right; / * Right alignment * /
     margin: 16px 149px; / * Margins around the photo * /
     z-index: 1;
     position: absolute;
    }
   </ style>
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed May 14, 2014 9:24 pm
Report this post