Has anyone tried any other shopping carts?

Professional eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template with responsive design discussion forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:44 pm
Report this post
Other than Virtuemart, has anyone here tried any other shopping carts for Joomla? I am trying to figure out which to integrate with the template and wanted to see if others here have had success.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:10 pm
Report this post
Hello,

If VirtueMart is too big for you, then you can try to use K2Store - it is much simpler ecommerce component for Joomla!.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:13 pm
Report this post
I am considering k2, as well as mijoshop and hikashop, but still unsure about which one to choose. I am using 3.2 so virtuemart is not an option anyway as it doesn't support 3.x.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:16 pm
Report this post
In this case you have to check all component pages and analyze the functionality and opinions on Joomla! Extensions Directory. We wil work to implement K2Store in our eCommerce templates in nearest weeks.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:55 pm
Report this post
Thanks dziudek. I'm still working on getting this customized to meet my needs. My biggest issue is still figuring out which cart to use. I am leaning on hikacart because k2 does not support some important functionality that our website needs. My biggest concern is how it looks on mobile. inStyle looks GREAT in mobile, in my opinion.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:46 pm
Report this post
I'll be trying jCenter, and that's why i got back to the forum... to see if someone else is using it with this theme
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:47 pm
Report this post
jMarket! my bad...
Fresh Boarder