Pop Up My Cart not working

Professional eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template with responsive design discussion forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:20 am
Report this post
Hello, the pop up window Shopping Cart does not work. I've searched the forum, I checked the settings, but can not find the fault. If you click on Shopping Cart directly shows you the items you selected. But you can not see the pop up window.

http://prueba.ottro.com

Thanks for your help.

Regards
Javier
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:52 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please add menu item css suffix " gk-cart" (space in front is important), so it will get the functionality of popup cart.

GK User
Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:30 am
Report this post
Hello, I followed your indaciones. I placed css suffix "gk-cart" in the Shopping Cart menu and it works. The pop up window opens. But I have another problem. La Cart window opens but does not display images. The images of the items others are missing.

Any advice?

Thank you very much
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:57 pm
Report this post
Hi

Problem is that cart is not able to use images of child products. Please add an image to product parent so it will use this images in popup cart.

GK User
Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:43 am
Report this post
Hello. Sorry, but I still have a problem with pop-up My Cart. I have followed all the advice described in this thread and others, but did not give a positive effect. I am surprised because I use the Gavick's quickstart, without any significant modification. I have no ideas of what is wrong.

I'm counting on your help :-)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:02 am
Report this post
Hi

@ibpartner can I please learn couple of details ? What is Your site url, which problem with cart are You refering to ?