No more article displayed at all

Premium BuddyPress WordPress theme perfect for venue, music brand or community music website.
GK User
Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:50 pm
Hello, not sure what went wrong with my site: http://www.freakshowmagazine.com/
The home is displayed alright, but I can no longer reach the articles.
Until today afternoon, it was fine to reach the article dedicated to The Lanskies, but tonight, none of the article is accessible anymore...
Any help?

Bill
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:09 am
Hello,

Did you update something or install any plugin? Please try to resave your permalinks. (Dashboard -> Settings -> Permalinks).

GK User
Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:52 pm
I added some plugins.
After 24 hours of crazyness
I deactivate all plugins and reactivate them one by one.
I loast my entire widgets configuration doing this :)
But after activating BP again, averything seemed to be back in place.

Still I added a Plugin called Premium SEO Pack, light edition, and since this moment, I get extra spurious characters at the end of any article, do you have an idea how to remove this? I alread deactivated the plugin, but the characters are still there:

For instance at the bottom of http://www.freakshowmagazine.com/2014/0 ... ase-party/
I have got this text:

psp_status:
a:11:{s:10:"kw_density";a:3:{s:7:"details";a:3:{s:8:"nb_words";i:263;s:13:"kw_occurences";i:0;s:7:"density";i:0;}s:5:"score";i:0;s:3:"msg";s:112:"Bad, keyword density is 0%, because the keyword / phrase does not appear in your page content.";}s:5:"title";a:2:{s:5:"score";i:0;s:3:"msg";s:64:"Bad, you have a page title, but you must create a focus keyword.";}s:16:"meta_description";a:2:{s:5:"score";i:0;s:3:"msg";s:43:"Bad, please create a page meta description.";}s:13:"meta_keywords";a:2:{s:5:"score";i:0;s:3:"msg";s:38:"Bad, please create page meta keywords.";}s:9:"permalink";a:2:{s:5:"score";i:0;s:3:"msg";s:68:"Bad, you have a page permalink, but you must create a focus keyword.";}s:10:"images_alt";a:2:{s:5:"score";i:0;s:3:"msg";s:32:"Bad, your content has no images.";}s:15:"first_paragraph";a:2:{s:5:"score";i:0;s:3:"msg";s:95:"Bad, you have at least one paragraph on your page content, but you must create a focus keyword.";}s:16:"embedded_content";a:2:{s:5:"score";i:0;s:3:"msg";s:118:"Bad, flash can cause problems on your web page because search engines will not crawl or index the content within them.";}s:12:"enough_words";a:2:{s:5:"score";i:1;s:3:"msg";s:84:"Great, the main content contains 433 words and the recommended minimum is 250 words.";}s:9:"html_bold";a:2:{s:5:"score";i:1;s:3:"msg";s:94:"Great, your content has 11 bold elements and at least 1 contains your most important keywords.";}s:11:"html_italic";a:2:{s:5:"score";i:1;s:3:"msg";s:95:"Great, your content has 6 italic elements and at least 1 contains your most important keywords.";}}
psp_score:
psp_kw:
psp_sitemap_isincluded:
psp_meta:
a:13:{s:5:"title";s:0:"";s:11:"description";s:0:"";s:8:"keywords";s:0:"";s:13:"focus_keyword";s:0:"";s:17:"facebook_isactive";s:3:"yes";s:14:"facebook_titlu";s:0:"";s:13:"facebook_desc";s:0:"";s:14:"facebook_image";s:0:"";s:23:"facebook_opengraph_type";s:7:"article";s:12:"robots_index";s:7:"default";s:13:"robots_follow";s:7:"default";s:8:"priority";s:1:"-";s:9:"canonical";s:0:"";}
keyword_cache:
a:1:{s:13:"keywords_time";i:1397591476;}

Any idea how to remove this?
Thank you,
Bill
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:28 am
These texts are custom post fields, from your plugin, please read this article - in your theme there's option to disable these fields (advanced tab):
https://www.gavick.com/magazine/gavernw ... ields.html