Confused with the overall template navigation and layout

Premium BuddyPress WordPress theme perfect for venue, music brand or community music website.
GK User
Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:54 am
Hey guys,

Hopefully your doing well! I am a bit confused on the way the template works in full. I created pages in full width but the slider and all of the widgets appear on all pages which defeats the purpose of creating a new page.

With this being so, at least if the template is setup to be a one page parallax kind of template, then how can we link the top menu navigations to be clicked and autoscroll to the section where the menu information exists. From my end it shows the slider and all existing widgets on all pages, then the page info after.

A bit confused, please advise
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:55 pm
Solved the issue. Widget rules have to be chosen for the widgets. Another question, how do you completely disable a widget on desktop where the widget and or widget space appears only on smartphone or tablet?

For example, the widget that is setup for 'desktop only' doesn't appear on mobile, but mobile widgets that are created appears on desktop but doesn't show the widget, just a blank space where the widget should be. Is there anyway the widget and widget space can be non-existent on desktop the way that it appears non-existent on mobile? Attached is a snapshot on desktop, on the right is a widget set only visible for mobile, but a blank space appears on desktop,

Please advise. Thanks guys!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:40 am
Hi,

Mechanism is the same, so widget which is set to display only on desktop show also blank space on the tablet/mobiles (but it's at the bottom, so you didn't notice it). You have this issuse because you have only one widget in the sidebar position, anyway thanks for this information we'll try to find a solution for this.