Use Pages in the Grid

Premium BuddyPress WordPress theme perfect for venue, music brand or community music website.
GK User
Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:39 am
Hi, i would like to display wordpress pages in the grid, to link pages. Is it possible? I didn't see this option in the widget configuration but i don't know if there is a way to do that.

The site is: [url]quick.tuducha.com[/url]

Thanks
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:48 am
Hi,

Unfortunately it's not possible, you can use only other widgets as a source for GK Grid.

GK User
Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:37 am
Thanks for your reply Piotr. I have the quickstart package installed and I have seen that the grid use News Shows Pro widgets. But seems that it's not possible to link pages in NSP only post, tags, categories etc.

Thanks anyway
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:38 pm
Hi,

Page is built in custom post type, so you can choose "Custom post types" and page as a data source, but you have to do small modification in the plugin's code. wp-content/plugins/gk-nsp/gk-nsp-form.php file and change:

Code: Select all
'_builtin' => false

to

Code: Select all
'_builtin' => true

around line 106

GK User
Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:45 pm
Thanks for your reply Piotr. I have changed the code, and I have changed the widget configuration to "custom post type" and "page", but How can I select the page. The widget takes automatically the contact page, but I need to select the page I want to show.

Thanks again for your support
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:52 pm
I think it will be easier to use post instead of page, because pages require another plugin modifications.

GK User
Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:52 pm
Ok Piotr thanks, I'll change the pages to post.

Thanks again for the great support
Senior Boarder