Unable to configure NSP in Grid I/II/III

Premium BuddyPress WordPress theme perfect for venue, music brand or community music website.
GK User
Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:31 pm
Quickstartversion of MusicState with the updated GK Grid plugin.

I'm not able to get a correct display result out of the NSP settings in GK I/II/III configuration areas.

For testing I deleted two of the NSP setting in the GK Grid I widget area, which is called by the Mainbody Widget of the quickstar demo version. I was able to configure all remaining four items as wanted. Then I added once again two new NSP items by pulling the NSP widget over from the left side to the GK Grid I area.

1. there is a little change in the setting layout of the subpoint "article layout" of the new items compared to the "Original ones" from the demo-template. see screenshot 1 and 2
2. Although I copied all the settings from the existing items, the newly added items are not showing correctly on the website, see screenshot. Both Items on the left, first and second row, are supposed to be the same.

Any ideas?
Thank you
Tobias
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:21 pm
Ok, but please check also Basic settings tab from NSP widget, you should use "grid-left-img" or "grid-right-img" CSS suffix.

GK User
Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:39 pm
I wish it would be that easy...all the settings are the same.
See the screenshot,, You see <div class="gk-nsp grid-left-img activated", for both gk-grid--1 and gk grid--2

gk-grid--1 is for the big half cut "W", , gk-grid--2 ist for the element just to the right of it (screenshot of my initial post)

There is a difference in the line just after <div class="gk-nsp-art gk-nsp-cols-1"> for each of the elements.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:11 am
Could you send me a PM with backend access to this website?

GK User
Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:47 am
I know where the source of the problem is, if you choose image position - left from article layout, you have to move your image to first position (drag and drop), this information is available in the description:
https://github.com/GavickPro/GK-News-Sh ... figuration
(article layout)

Now it looks ok.

GK User
Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:16 am
Thank you!
It' always helpfull to read the documentation, but I'm still a bit confused where to find a doc...
Tobias
Senior Boarder