Redirect Sign Up URL

Responsive community-minded music Joomla template with JomSocial extension support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 am
Report this post
I have been searching on the forum and almost found my answer. I think this is simple fix. On the "Sign Up" portion of the Login module, I want to point it to a separate URL.. Example /register. This of course is a menu item pointed to a separate jomsocial register page. I have tried changing the login url under the feature tab..

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:07 pm
Report this post
Hi

I think You will need to change it directly in file /html/mod_login/default.php, but without a screenshot I'm not sure which link You have in mind. Can You please explain ?

GK User
Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:50 pm
Report this post
When you click the Login Button. You will see a pop up with Login or Sign Up ... The Sign Up part is linked. I would like to change where that sign up part is linked to.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:45 pm
Report this post
I actually solved this problem. I just enabled the Jomsocial redirect plugin. Works Now! Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:46 pm
Report this post
Hi

The link can be also set in template configuration in Features section "Registration URL" option.