Search Domains

Dedicated support forum for CloudHost elegant bosting WordPress theme which is perfect for your business and hosting websites. Here you can ask questions and discuss with other theme users.
GK User
Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:58 pm
How can I decrease the distance between the text "Search Domains" and the input field?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:31 am
Hello,

Add the following code into the theme’s css/override.css file (make sure to enable the “Use the override.css file” option in Template options > Advanced in the WordPress backend)
You can also use any custom CSS plugin.
Code: Select all
.gk-domain-search label {
   margin-right: 0;
}

GK User
Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:09 pm
Great, thanks! Is there a way to move the whole thing to the right? Meaning the text, the search bar, and the submit button?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:35 am
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

GK User
Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:45 am
Try to add the following code into the theme’s css/override.css file (make sure to enable the “Use the override.css file” option in Template options > Advanced in the WordPress backend)
.gk-domain-search {
   margin-left: 100px;
}

GK User
Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:51 pm
Hmm, now the submit button is below the textbox. Any chance you can help?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:58 pm
Perhaps there's a way to shorten the distance between the text and the input field itself? That might leave enough room for the submit button on the same line.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:29 am
Please leave also my previous code in the override.css file:
.gk-domain-search label {
   margin-right: 0;
}