Google speed lower than your demo.

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:45 am
Report this post
Hello Sir,
Yesterday i purchased cloudhost template from your site.
The key filed for my selection was great performance on google speed (74/89) - https://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/cloudhost/.

Few moments ago, i installed the quick start package of the template, but i get only (63/77). It should be very near demo speeds! (of course except server parameters)..

Please do what every is needed to get this speed.. (ref Ticket: #PQD-616-36916 - It's closed i got a reply that i should post here..).

Let me know if any actions are needed server-side.

In case this template will not be very near demo speed, i have to inform you that l will request a refund..

Thanks in advance for your time..
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:00 am
Report this post
Hi

Try using css and js compression. Make sure gzip and cache is active. You may also consider using some 3rd party optimisation extensions as JCH Optimize, jotCache.

GK User
Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:58 am
Report this post
Thanks for your reply,
I have already done these.. but still 68/85 . Your demo: 74/89
I am using jch plugin (free version)..
I don't get it.. since you are providing a quick start pack identical with your demo, it should perform with same speed..
Anyway, could you please logon to my site (ref Ticket: #PQD-616-36916) , see what's wrong and fix it?
Thanks in advance, for your time and effort:)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:14 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please tell me the url to Your site.

GK User
Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:08 pm
Report this post
Please view Ticket: #PQD-616-36916. There you can find everything..
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:59 pm
Report this post
Hello, Did you saw my pm?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:14 pm
Report this post
Hi

I've seen it just now, unfortunately the access You've send me is not working, so I could not look at the site at all. Please send me correct access.

GK User
Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:44 pm
Report this post
Please try again.. it's open now..
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:42 am
Report this post
Hi

According to Google Page Speed test one of the crucial issues on Your site is Server Time Response https://developers.google.com/speed/doc ... hts/Server Anyway Your site loads pretty fast. The one thing that stands out greatly for me is Cookies Consents plugin. Please disable it in template's configuration. It doesn't exists anymore, so a connection to it is repeated couple of times even if it will not be completed.