MSocial Theme Update - Issue with (S2 Member) :(

Professional social WordPress theme with metro design, fully-adjustable grid widget and BuddyPress support.
GK User
Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:00 pm
Good Evening All,

I wanted to thank you all for your input here on previous issues I have faced with this theme but now things have become worse...I now I cannot launch my website.

I have sent a support message to GavickPro but no reply for over 2 weeks, they must be very busy :(

Since updating to the latest version of the MSocial theme I have hit another strange issue (since Sunday afternoon 3 weeks ago) with no changes being made to the website...

In S2 Member within WordPress you are able to make your own PayPal sign up links...my original PayPal signup links that were set up months ago work but I dont use these to test as they are for full membership amounts and cannot be fully refunded when testing. I also had set up a 1pence PayPal button hidden within my site for test signups and up to that Sunday this was working for testing.

I have attempted to recreate many differing variations of PayPal button via S2 Member but none will now work, I contacted PayPal but they seemed to think all was ok at their end. I have also removed all recent plugins and contacted S2 Member several times and they cannot locate this issue and suggested I contact my theme provider.

I desperately need to test the site so that I can get back to the original issue of the site not assigning paid members correctly so I can go live. When I select the newly created buttons, or the old test button (that was working) I am asked to sign into PayPal as usual but then I am presented with the following error displayed in the screenshot below:

Can you shed any light on this, is anyone familiar with this fault?

Button created:
Short Code: [s2Member-PayPal-Button level="1" ccaps="" desc="Student Member / description and pricing details here." ps="paypal" lc="" cc="GBP" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.studentmotorsport.com" ta="0.01" tp="1" tt="Y" ra="0.01" rp="1" rt="Y" rr="1" rrt="" rra="1" image="default" output="button" /]

'Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link'

http://www.studentmotorsport.com/wp-con ... -Error.png

Any help is really appreciated.

JP
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:48 am
Hello,

Regarding your message sent to a GavickPro support system - do you have a ViP support subscription? If no, you can only use this support forum.

Regarding the issue - did you try to enable any default WordPress theme like Twenty Fifteen and check the issue then? You can also send me a PM with your backend and FTP access, then I'll try to check your error log file and try to help.