Gk, css

Professional social WordPress theme with metro design, fully-adjustable grid widget and BuddyPress support.
GK User
Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:50 pm
www.waghya.com
Since my last query i have been able to restore the site to it's original structure, and I am also in talk with tidy customs to personalise my site, they might start at the end of this month.

Mean while I need to keep things right for visitors :

1) Gk grid not showing anything.
2) Restoring " Discovering new adventures " Area.
3) 3) the red background behind (come and join our community)
4)Adding image above side-wide-activity

Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:36 pm
Hi,

Please disable your optimization plugins for a while and your issues should disappear.

GK User
Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:54 pm
Yes I did so, I am not using the plugin anymore, would rely on professional to do the job.
Know if you see only GK BP in tope right corner is not showing anything, I just need help with that, i don't know which widget and it settings to use there.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:26 am
Hi,

Please check your third widget from GK Grid I widget area (by default) and check the offset or user id option - it's probably wrong, because the widget can't find the activity.

GK User
Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:02 pm
Hello Piotr

I tried this. It user specified feed. I want it to work like our demo, an image and text on it that leads to side wide activity.
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:28 am
Hi,
In this case use a Text widget instead with the following content:
Code: Select all
<div class="gk-photo">

[gklink href="activity" src="wp-content/themes/Msocial/images/demo/1.jpg"]

<h3 class="gk-status-text-bottom gk-statust-text-light homepage"><a href="[pageurl]/activity">BuddyPress Activity Wall - New GK BP widget</a></h3>

</div>

add your image instead of "wp-content/themes/Msocial/images/demo/1.jpg" and change the url here:
[pageurl]/activity

GK User
Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:28 pm
Thanks Joshua!!! it worked well :D
Senior Boarder