How do I remove the (M)Social logo from main nav menu bar?

Professional social WordPress theme with metro design, fully-adjustable grid widget and BuddyPress support.
GK User
Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:25 am
Hi, I installed the (M)social on wordpress, and would like to remove the (M)Social logo from the main navigation menu bar. I tried looking into the (M)Social template options menu in admin and also the online documentation, but cannot find an option to remove the (M)social logo where I need it to be removed. Please kindly help, appreciate it! I included a screenshot as well for reference. Thank you! My email is [email protected]
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:11 am
Hi,

You can replace the logo with your own text or image in Template Options -> Theme Branding tab.

If you want to remove it completely, please set "Theme logo type" option to "none" (Theme Branding tab).

GK User
Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:14 pm
Thank you sir, appreciate it! It worked!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:39 pm
Hello would you please let me know who to change (M)Social to my website name in custom css?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:34 pm
Hi,

Could you provide more details? Do you want to use the logo defined in css? The easiest way is to replace Msocial/images/logo.png file to your own.

GK User
Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:58 pm
Yes I want to use logo defined in css...
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:28 am
Please replace this image: http://www.waghya.com/wp-content/themes ... s/logo.png

or add the following custom css code:
Code: Select all
a.cssLogo {
   background: transparent url('../path-to-your/image.jpg') no-repeat 0 0;
   height: 55px;
   width: 145px;
}

with your logo width and height values.