Home page Grid is gone

Professional social WordPress theme with metro design, fully-adjustable grid widget and BuddyPress support.
GK User
Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:42 pm
Hi there,

I had a grid up on the home page of www.mutlikeme.com. I added a couple new plugins and discovered the grid was partially gone. However, upon deleting the new plugins, I still do not see the grid. So I am unsure if that was what caused it to disappear. Please could you have a look? Could it be a memory issue? Has anyone experienced this before?

Thank you.
Andrea Reed
www.mutlikeme.com
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:01 pm
Apologies. Somehow it kicked off all the GK Grid content. I am rebuilding that widget now. Very strange. Thanks!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:29 am
And it's happened again. Is there a reason it would suddenly disappear occasionally?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:27 am
Hi,

No, it shouldn't disappear without modifications, it's gone now? Could you send me a PM with backend access to your website?

GK User
Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:46 pm
Apologies again. I have been having problems with hosting and it was a speed issue. Upgraded hosting to Managed Wordpress with GoDaddy (from basic) and seems to have fixed the issue. Unfortunately, lost all the Activity Feed content in the migration. Do you know if restoring a backup will restore the Activity Feed content? I've posted in BuddyPress forum as I know it's not a theme issue, but thought I would ask anyway. Thanks again!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:10 pm
Yes, if you have full backup, you should be able to restore your activity feed content.