Header rearranging

Professional social WordPress theme with metro design, fully-adjustable grid widget and BuddyPress support.
GK User
Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:28 am
Hi,

My header is rearranging so that the nav menu bumps down below the logo. This makes the header too big. I don't think it's an issue of the header menu being too long, because if I decrease the padding for each item in the menu it doesn't pop up to one line.

The strange part is that this doesn't happen when you first land on my site (http://jrpepperconsulting.com/gspi/). It only happens once you navigate through a couple of the pages. And this happens without rearranging the page width.

Thanks for any advice.
Josh
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:05 am
Hi,

I can't reproduce this problem on my side. On which browser and on which exactly pages this problem occurs? Could you provide a screenshot of this?

GK User
Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:14 pm
Screen Shot 2013-11-20 at 4.25.40 PM.png

I am using Google Chrome on Mac OSX. This error has occurred on at least 4 or 5 different pages, which leads me to believe it is not the pages themselves but some error within the header.

Thanks.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:44 am
I checked also GoogleChrome on Mac and don't see this problem, but maybe it's connected with the admin bar, try to logout and the check again. Or if you can, create backend account for me and send me a PM.