Interspace between modules in header/header bottom position

Professional Joomla social template with metro design and JomSocial extension support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:45 pm
Report this post
Hello!

I have installed Gavick Msocial template (ver. 3.18) and Joomla 3.4.5. I also installed News Pro Gk Module (1.9.2.1) in header-bottom position and Grid GK5 module (ver. 1.2.1) in header position. At the beginning all was ok but suddenly an interspace of some pixels between these two modules appeared (when I installed them they was side by side with no interspace between them!). How come? How can I remove this interspace? You can check this problem at link: http://www.venturaluca.com/portal (as you can see there is a gray interspace between the two modules). I have checked that there is no padding or other css values that could generate this interspace.

I hope someone can help me.

Luca
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:03 pm
Report this post
You can try this code:
Code: Select all
#gkHeader .box {margin-bottom: 0px !important;}

in override.css

(The spacing is added to last module in gkHeader position, so above code forces it without any spacing).

GK User
Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:56 pm
Report this post
Cyberek wrote:You can try this code:
Code: Select all
#gkHeader .box {margin-bottom: 0px !important;}

in override.css

(The spacing is added to last module in gkHeader position, so above code forces it without any spacing).

IT WORKS!!! Thanks a lot!

Luca
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:53 pm
Report this post
If you have any additional questions regarding this topic, please let me know.