Using GK Jomsocial Feed Module

Professional Joomla social template with metro design and JomSocial extension support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:29 pm
Report this post
Hi
Although really impressive to look at I'm finding MSocial template really fiddly to populate. I installed it using quickstart and have Jomsocial running too. What I am trying to get GK5 Grid to show a social wall as seen in your demo. I uploaded the GK JomSocial Feed Module but I cannot see it on the Module Manager List? Am I doing something wrong. I have enabled you administrative superuser control if you want.
Would love some help
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:32 am
Report this post
Hi,

I have the same problem. I installed quickstart version and i can find JonSocial module in the list. I tried install it manually, but there are still no module on the list. Alternatively i tried install JonSocial module in the other system and instalattion looks good, I can find it on the module list.

Please let me know what should I do to make it works.

Regards
Kamil

PS. Może istnieje możliwość porozumienia się w PL? ;))
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:43 am
Report this post
Good to know that someone else is struggling with this. I hope I get a reply soon, as I want to have something up and running by next week.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:06 pm
Report this post
I suspect this template doesn't work with the new version of jom social. You have to make overrides to get this to work like the demo which defeats the purpose of a quickstart.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:37 pm
Report this post
Wow. Hope not! Any ideas what the overrides are?

Still waiting for an official reply.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:30 pm
Report this post
Any updates regarding this issue?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:07 pm
Report this post
I just stopped trying to use it. Couldn't get it to work and support was lacking.
Gold Boarder