Style and background and pattern ?

Professional Joomla social template with metro design and JomSocial extension support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:57 am
Report this post
hi Admin :)
This template is so amazing but is it possible to add pattern or background to style as the "démo" ? i would like to give the choice to users online to set the template as they like :) but how ?? :) is it possible to get any module to do it ? it will be great :)
Thanks Admin for your working and your great help too :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:16 am
Report this post
You can set different background for every color style, you just need to modify all styleX.css files and add there :

Code: Select all
#gkBg { background: url('path/to/file.png')}

then after switching active color style the background image will be also changed.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:35 pm
Report this post
Thanks for your answer :)

but i would like to switch the background or the style color as well on the M-SOCIAL démo. is there any switcher ? or is it possible to add pattern under the style color in the bottom ? so people could change the background and the style color : that could be pleasant for them :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:26 am
Report this post
Unfortunately the background style switcher was prepared only for the demo purpose.
Administrator

GK User
Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:08 pm
Report this post
Thanks for your answer :)
i will check the CSS files to add backgrounds :) by the way its bad that gavick dont send pattern and background in this template :'( coz they're nice :')
thanks for your help :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:48 am
Report this post
its bad that gavick dont send pattern and background in this template

You can choose default background in template settings at the first tab... all that is missing is this switcher which is create for demo purpose only.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:34 pm
Report this post
bkrztuk wrote:
You can choose default background in template settings at the first tab... all that is missing is this switcher which is create for demo purpose only.

When I choose a different pattern, my background isn't changing. Like it's still set on "Solid Background" instead of Pattern Background. Colors do change, but the background is the same no matter what setting...

edit:
found the solution in another (M)Social post ("template color switcher doesn't work")
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:56 am
Report this post
found the solution in another (M)Social post ("template color switcher doesn't work")

Exactly, we found a problem with pattern switcher and solution is available at this topic. Fix will be also included in next template version.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:25 am
Report this post
My background images are not showing at all? I re-installed twice now.

Also would it be possible to pay for the demo style switcher. Its awesome I have seen this included in many themes I have purchased but would be prepared to pay extra for away to add this for users

:)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:17 am
Report this post
So you don't have any background ? Could you show me your site URL ? It is always easier to check CSS/HTML code on live site.
Platinum Boarder